|Home||» Products||» Sluice Valves||» CI Sluice Valve|
CI Sluice Valve
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
CI Sluice Valve
We are recognized as the prominent manufacturer and supplier of optimum quality CI Sluice Valves that are used to control the flow of chemical and other fluids. These are manufactured using supreme grade metal alloy with high level of precision under the supervision of practiced professionals. The offered valves are precisely tested by our quality controllers on different parameters in order to ensure their durability and strong construction. The offered Sluice Valves are available in various designs & sizes and can also be customized as per the requirements of our clients.
CI Sluice Valves mainly used in water line to control the flow of water. Also it used in Power House, Cement Factory, Sugar mill etc. to control the flow of any other liquid. It arrange with Non-Rising type spindle. These valves generally designed to IS 14846/2000 PN-1.6 Pr. Rating, standards for dimensions. All materials of construction and constructional features shall be strictly follow as per the need of the customer.
- Sizes : 50MM Dia - 350MM Dia Valves.
- Our production capacity : 100-150 Piece in a month.
- Materials of construction we used in our product :-
- Body, Bonnet, Wedge, Gland & H/W Or Cap : Cast Iron to IS:210 Gr.Fg.200. Or Ductile Iron.
- Seat Rings of Body & Wedge: Leaded Tin Bronze to IS:318 LTB 2. Or S.S. AISI-304
- Wedge Nut : Leaded Tin Bronze to IS:318 LTB 2.
- Spindle : S.S. AISI- 410/IS:6603(12Cr.12). Or Brass.
- Gland Packing : Jute & Hemp, IS:5414.
- Gasket : Rubber, IS:638 Type-B.
- Bolts & Nuts : Carbon Steel to IS:1367 CL-4.6 & 4.0.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- Delivery Time
- 10-15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes or as per customer requirement.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India