|Home||» Products||» Sluice Valves||» Industrial Sluice Valve|
Industrial Sluice Valve
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
We are an eminent entity engaged in offering an extensive range of Industrial Sluice Valve that is capable of handling high pressure. It is manufactured by our professionals using the best quality metal alloy and sound techniques. The offered valve is offered in various specifications and is highly appreciated for its dimensional accuracy, sturdy design, corrosion resistant surface finish and durability. We are offering this Industrial Sluice Valve at industry leading prices.
Sluice Valves mainly used in water line to control the flow of water. Also it used in Power House, Cement Factory, Sugar mill etc. to control the flow of any other liquid. It arrange with Non-Rising type spindle. These valves generally designed to IS 14846/2000 PN-1.6 Pr. Rating, standards for dimensions. All materials of construction and constructional features shall be strictly follow as per the need of the customer.
Sizes : 50MM Dia - 350MM Dia Valves.
Our production capacity : 100-150 Piece in a month.
Materials of construction we used in our product :-
- Body, Bonnet, Wedge, Gland & H/W Or Cap : Cast Iron to IS:210 Gr.Fg.200. Or Ductile Iron.
- Seat Rings of Body & Wedge: Leaded Tin Bronze to IS:318 LTB 2. Or S.S. AISI-304
- Wedge Nut : Leaded Tin Bronze to IS:318 LTB 2.
- Spindle : S.S. AISI- 410/IS:6603(12Cr.12). Or Brass.
- Gland Packing : Jute & Hemp, IS:5414.
- Gasket : Rubber, IS:638 Type-B.
- Bolts & Nuts : Carbon Steel to IS:1367 CL-4.6 & 4.0.
Corrosion resistant surface finish
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- Delivery Time
- 10-15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes or as per customer requirement.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India