|Home||» Products||» Non Return Valves||» Non Return Valves|
Non Return Valves
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- As per order
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes or as per customer requirement.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India
Non Return Valves
With the significant support of our team, we are able to offer high quality Non Return Valves that can withstand high pressure. Offered valves are manufactured using the finest quality metal alloy and sound techniques as per the defined industry standards . To ensure flawlessness in the offered products, our quality controller tests these on various parameters. Offered Non Return Valves are used for controlling the flow of liquids & gases and are available at industry leading prices.
Non Return Valves mainly used in water line to control the flow of water. It help the water to flow in one direction. It stop the flow automatically when it goes to opposite direction. These type of vales operate automatically there is no need of human effort. These valves generally designed to IS 5312 Part I/2004 PN-1.6 Pr. Rating, standards for dimensions. All materials of construction and constructional features shall be strictly follow as per the need of the customer. The speciality of this product is we attached two additional G.M Bush at the end of both side of Hinge Pin. By that the Products are more Long-lasting.
Size we produce: 50MM Dia - 350MM Dia Valves.
Our production capacity :100-150 Piece in a month.
Materials of construction we used in our product :-
- Body, Bonnet, Door : Cast Iron to IS:210 Gr.Fg.200. Or Ductile Iron.
- Seat Rings of Body : Leaded Tin Bronze to IS:318 LTB 2. Or S.S. AISI-304
- Flap Ring(For Metal to Metal) : Leaded Tin Bronze to IS:318 LTB 2. Or S.S. AISI-304
- Flap Rubber(For Rubber Seated) : Rubber, IS:638 Type-B.
- Flap Plate(For Rubber Seated) : S.S. AISI-304
- Hinge Pin : 13% Cr. S.S. AISI-410.
- Bush : Leaded Tin Bronze to IS:318 LTB 2.
- Gasket : Rubber, IS:638 Type-B.
- Bolts & Nuts : Carbon Steel to IS:1367 CL-4.6 & 4.0.